Monday, October 16, 2006

Finally Home

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it safely home yesterday afternoon around 2:30 PM. Josiah is doing well, but very weak. He has lost at least 5 pounds, which, in a way, I am thankful for, since I have had to carry and lift him a lot since we have been home. He walks very slowly and will fall over if he goes too fast. He also has a hard time going up or down steps, and getting up from a seated position. basically, I have a 30+ pound toddler for a time!

Abigail was so glad to see all of us! She and Josiah have been playing with his get-well balloons all day. Thank you to each one who sent him a card or gift. The number of helium balloons in the trailer should give us better fuel economy the next time we head out! Ha!

Paul begins a four-day meeting tomorrow (Sunday) and will come home on Thursday. We will all be glad to have him back. Please pray for safety and blessings during the meeting.

My mom just called to say that she made it home safely (Her connecting flight left without her) AND she also has her luggage! What a blessing!

Sarah Crow

2 comments:

Grace98 said...

Hey Sarah,

Not sure if you remember me, but we were dorm mates in 99. You left a HUGE bruise on my arm. :P Its been a blessing catching up with you guys through the blog. I've been praying for Josiah and Im glad he's doing better!

Grace98 said...

I forgot to leave my name...haha...:)

Praying For You Guys,

Charity Anderson