Sunday, October 06, 2019

Breaking In

This update is a bit early, but also slightly more action than we normally have to relate.  Today between the morning service and afternoon dinner, I received a call from the Olive Branch, Mississippi, Police department.  They wondered if I knew where my car was.  We had left this car in our driveway back home when we left for this round of meetings.  I told them that I was in Montana, but that I had left the car in my driveway when I left town.  The car had been illegally parked in another part of the subdivision, and someone had called the police to report it.  Upon further investigation, our house had been broken into by means of the back door (someone kicked it in).  As I write this message, the police are going through the house with a list that I have given them. 

As I write this, we are going through the house by means of video chat with our friends and the police detectives.  We know that the thieves stole all our firearms, except the ones that we carry with us.  Beyond that, we are going through the tedious process of trying to ascertain what has been taken. 

We will update more as we know more.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: